Valentine's Day Gift Guide For Men
He’s the guy! He can make you smile on even your darkest day. He fills your life with laughter, your heart with love and your nights with passion. Celebrate your special fellow with Valentine's Day gifts that say, “You’re mine, Valentine!”
Mr. Sensitive: This holiday means as much to him as it does to you. Well maybe not AS much, but he's still looking forward to a special gesture of love from you.
- Capture a special photo of the two of you and frame it for his desk
- Put little love notes in his briefcase or his dresser drawers telling him you care.
- Purchase a new watch (or repair an old one he’s been meaning to fix) and have it inscribed with a message of love.
- Send him a love letter through the mail. Don’t forget to seal the envelope with a kiss.
- Draw lipstick hearts on the mirror that says “I love this terrific man.” Invite him out to dinner and give him flowers.
Mr. Romance: He’s all about the love. Find gift ideas that speak to the passion and romance of the occasion for this special guy:
- Arrange a romantic getaway weekend for the two of you at a luxury hotel and hang that Do Not Disturb sign!
- Give him a gift basket filled with chocolate body paint, paint brushes and tell him you’ll be the canvas.
- Let him enjoy the luxury of silk pajamas, silk boxers or a robe. Slow dance together.
- Plan a picnic indoors and feed him his favorite, decadent desserts.
Mr. Impulsive: You never know what to expect with this spontaneous fellow, so stay one step ahead of him with Valentine’s gifts that are unique and special:
- Plan a helicopter ride around your city.
- Pick him up in a limousine and surprise him with tickets to his favorite sports event.
- Arrange for the chef of his favorite restaurant to come and cook dinner at your house
- Get tickets to a concert he wants to see and place them in a heart-shaped box of candy.
- Teach him to belly dance. It's sure to be a memory you'll laugh about for years!
Valentine’s Day is a time to let that special someone know just how special they are. Let him know you love him with a gesture he will truly enjoy